AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Partenarias Mark Overmars/YoYo GAMES (GM RELATED)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Gab666
Modérateur 'Zut'
Gab666

Partenarias Mark Overmars/YoYo GAMES (GM RELATED) Empty
MessageSujet: Partenarias Mark Overmars/YoYo GAMES (GM RELATED)   Partenarias Mark Overmars/YoYo GAMES (GM RELATED) EmptyVen 23 Fév 2007 - 23:54

Tout est dans la quote trouvée sur GM.nl

gamemaker.nl a écrit:
Breaking News
I am very excited to announce that I am partnering with YoYo Games for the further development and distribution of Game Maker.

YoYo Games is a new company based in the UK, setup by a group of former and current game industry execs, including Sandy Duncan, former head of Xbox in Europe. I am one of the directors of YoYo Games and will be supervising the further development of Game Maker there.

As everybody knows the time I could devote to Game Maker was limited because of my additional position at Utrecht University. This was hampering the development and the service I could provide to the community. YoYo Games has the resources to make Game Maker into an even bigger success.

With the release of version 7.0 of Game Maker in February, YoYo Games will also make a significant investment in the number and quality of online services. These new services will be committed entirely to the Game Maker community. They will build on the existing base and provide several important and exciting new features including the ability to have your finished games published online for free with unlimited access for people who want to play, review and discuss your games on the website. They will also provide a much extended help system and support for the sharing of resources, etc. And we of course want to hear from you what other features you would want.

See http://www.yoyogames.com for a glimpse of what the new site will look like and for further information about the vision and plans of YoYo Games. We will provide more information about the developments in the near future.

Mark Overmars

Dernière édition par le Sam 24 Fév 2007 - 18:18, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.dermanium-online.webou.net/
Ablationer
Administrateur
Ablationer

Projet Actuel : pas trop mourir

Partenarias Mark Overmars/YoYo GAMES (GM RELATED) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Partenarias Mark Overmars/YoYo GAMES (GM RELATED)   Partenarias Mark Overmars/YoYo GAMES (GM RELATED) EmptySam 24 Fév 2007 - 0:53

ben coudon !

Yo this is stven, White race. The hs diploma i'm holding in this pic is usually there, my principal put it there in 2008. I'm easily startled by coarse fabrics. only one who stayed in the Burger King Kid's Club after they started charging dues. It's called having a fkng job. All clothes found on google except this crown which doesn't say who designed it
Partenarias Mark Overmars/YoYo GAMES (GM RELATED) AQwrp6X
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.lecbna.org/

Partenarias Mark Overmars/YoYo GAMES (GM RELATED)
Page 1 sur 1