AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years

+32
Sekigo Le Magnifique
Super-Mouton
Termite
Rem_101
Qual
glcraft
morgan
nicoulas
DarkYoshi
-Coco-
Mass
zerfes
D-z
Craki
Linky439
boblehomard
robinlife
[TheDarkTiger]
Chlorodatafile
Maniac206
Death_egg
Fogiax
LorisDAMPERE
PHENIXprod
supmaster004
DeinDall
onilink_
Chulien
Wargamer
Oculus
zebdal
Ablationer
36 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Suivant

maxime dit (15:28) : *Jonathan Simon
Studied Informatique de gestion at Collège ShawiniganLives in Trois-Rivières, Quebec
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_lcap12%OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Married to Jessika ThiffaultFrom Grand'Mère
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_lcap3%OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
is fyad no longer a joke forum
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_lcap3%OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
&&is fyad no longer a joke forum
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_lcap6%OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
maxime dit (15:29) : *funny thing about my posting is im actually    not     gay
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_lcap9%OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
PIZZA THREAD. 'ZA GOES HERE
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_lcap41%OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_rcap
 41% [ 14 ]
swimp
 3% [ 1 ]
I'm glad all those posters got banned
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_lcap12%OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
real ghost story: i just had a shower. a ghost shoved the door & smashed th
 3% [ 1 ]
maxime dit (15:30) : *the importance of being ernest
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_lcap8%OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Total des votes : 34

Sondage clos

AuteurMessage
Ablationer
Administrateur
Ablationer

Projet Actuel : pas trop mourir

OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Empty
MessageSujet: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyDim 8 Mai 2011 - 21:32

OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years 8nZSt
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Kwv0a[img][/img]OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Smjau
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Tjpcm
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years UQkxy

Yo this is stven, White race. The hs diploma i'm holding in this pic is usually there, my principal put it there in 2008. I'm easily startled by coarse fabrics. only one who stayed in the Burger King Kid's Club after they started charging dues. It's called having a fkng job. All clothes found on google except this crown which doesn't say who designed it
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years AQwrp6X
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.lecbna.org/
zebdal
Utilisateur confirmé: Rang *****
zebdal

Projet Actuel : Shrapnel
Kanon
Sengoku Rance Online
Vanilla H

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyDim 8 Mai 2011 - 21:46

welp

Spoiler:
http://zebdal.free.fr
Oculus

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyDim 8 Mai 2011 - 21:52

FFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT PPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yum!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyDim 8 Mai 2011 - 21:53

Troiz'
Ablationer
Administrateur
Ablationer

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyDim 8 Mai 2011 - 22:07

Yo this is stven, White race. The hs diploma i'm holding in this pic is usually there, my principal put it there in 2008. I'm easily startled by coarse fabrics. only one who stayed in the Burger King Kid's Club after they started charging dues. It's called having a **** job. All clothes found on google except this crown which doesn't say who designed it

Yo this is stven, White race. The hs diploma i'm holding in this pic is usually there, my principal put it there in 2008. I'm easily startled by coarse fabrics. only one who stayed in the Burger King Kid's Club after they started charging dues. It's called having a fkng job. All clothes found on google except this crown which doesn't say who designed it
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyDim 8 Mai 2011 - 22:18

Citation :
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Smjau

"Man After Man" by Dougal Dixon, good stuff Wink
Wargamer
*Excellent utilisateur*
Wargamer

Projet Actuel : Bataille de cake au fruits

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyDim 8 Mai 2011 - 22:45

HAAAAAAAAARPER kill

Règle #1 du CBNA, ne pas chercher à faire dans la subtilité; personne comprend
Chulien
Chulien

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyDim 8 Mai 2011 - 23:54

Je ne me prononce pas.
http://sites.google.com/site/chuliendev
onilink_
Modérateur
onilink_

Projet Actuel : Planet Centauri
OniDev

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyLun 9 Mai 2011 - 1:53

OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Runningpotato1OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years TvF6GED OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years MdetltS
DeinDall
Utilisateur confirmé: Rang ****
DeinDall

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyLun 9 Mai 2011 - 19:28

HAPPY NEW OMA FOREVER
I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years

supmaster004

Projet Actuel : Faire des parodies de jeux en 1h

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyMar 10 Mai 2011 - 15:18

this is the new PIZZA THREAD!

bondacorjeretedinfluencerlesgens._.

L'IRC du cbna: IRC du cbna
projets terminés: prédation mouse vs keyboard ACII OC_ nintendo nightmare fuyez lavanville
PHENIXprod
Utilisateur confirmé: Rang ****
PHENIXprod

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyMar 10 Mai 2011 - 16:45

whuhu flocon

OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Vu-au-Maroc

Cette image n'est pas sexiste
Wargamer
*Excellent utilisateur*
Wargamer

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyMar 10 Mai 2011 - 17:02

j'avoue que la femme a toujours été mis sur un pied d’escale mais de la a en faire une statue

LorisDAMPERE
LorisDAMPERE

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyMar 10 Mai 2011 - 21:35

Hey tout le monde! Y'a encore eu du changement depuis mon dernier passage hap
Si je suis revenu ici cay parce que j'ai eu des gens qui m'on saoulay en ressortant des vieux dossier sur moi -_-
(Genre blog créé à 9 ans noel )
Et une fois que j'ai réussi a les supprimer, je me suis dis "fuuu y'a plein de dossier sur moi sur le net en fait!"
Heureusement ils ne connaissent pas le cbna , mais au cas où j'ai supprimé mes bd à la con sur CBNArt
Je me rappelle plus mais j'ai du envoyer plein de truc stupide depuis que je suis ici...

Au fait, je présente mes plus plates excuses aux membres pour mon ancien comportement de kikoo lol kévin qui me fait désormais honte quand je lis certains de mes vieux messages p

A + les gens, et ne vous amusez pas a faire le tour de mes fameux messages stupides restants, vous risquez d'y passer la fin de votre vie ouh

zebdal

Projet Actuel : Shrapnel
Kanon
Sengoku Rance Online
Vanilla H

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyMar 10 Mai 2011 - 22:54

y a plus de shm31 loris, maintenant c'est shm3A012B42FE3

Spoiler:
http://zebdal.free.fr
Fogiax
Très bonne participation
Fogiax

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyMar 10 Mai 2011 - 23:00

la flemme de convertir sa a l'aire de l'hexa 3A012B42FE3, sa donne quoi en alphanumérique ?
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyMar 10 Mai 2011 - 23:24

Citation :
y a plus de shm31 loris, maintenant c'est shm3A012B42FE3

etc cool
Ablationer
Administrateur
Ablationer

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyMer 11 Mai 2011 - 11:52

crossa

Oculus

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyMer 11 Mai 2011 - 12:31

crossa
Wargamer
*Excellent utilisateur*
Wargamer

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyMer 11 Mai 2011 - 12:45

Y'a plus de internets qui attaque le CBNa a cause qu'abla a pirater le psn, on a survécu guns

Oculus

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyMer 11 Mai 2011 - 12:58

c pa possible paske c moi ki a aké le psn paske t voi javé perdu a pes et apré javé la rag é kom chui un hacker et b jé atké le psn koi
supmaster004
supmaster004

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyMer 11 Mai 2011 - 19:51

ITS OVER NINETEEN THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

projets terminés: prédation mouse vs keyboard ACII OC_ nintendo nightmare fuyez lavanville
Death_egg
*Excellent utilisateur*
Death_egg

Projet Actuel : ou qu'elle est passée la barre d'avancement

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyJeu 12 Mai 2011 - 12:02

OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Hammertime

Administrateur
Ablationer

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyJeu 12 Mai 2011 - 23:08

Death_egg a écrit:
OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Hammertime

supmaster004
supmaster004

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyJeu 12 Mai 2011 - 23:40

so there are, like , a priest and a nunn that are lost in the blizzard D:
and they are, like, cold D:
but at some point they find an abandoned house Surprised
so they go inside Surprised
but inside, there's like, only one bed Surprised
so the priest says "I'll sleep on the floor, you take the bed"
o the nun is like "mmmh okay ._."
and during the night she says "father, father, I am cold Very Happy"
so the priest takes a blanket in the closet and gives it to her
so the nunn is like "mmmh thank you ._."
but later, she says "but I am REALL REALLT cold Very Happy"
and the priest whathefucks and gives her another blanket -_-
the nunn: "._."
the priest:"-_-"
the priest:"y, u know, we are in the middle of nowhere Surprised"
the nunn:" Very Happy"
the priest:"so nobody will ever know what happened here Surprised"
the nunn:" Very Happy Very Happy"
the priest:"so why dont we do just as if we were husband and wife. Surprised"
the nunn:" I'd be glad to Very Happy"

SO GET THE **** UP AND GO GET YOUR BLANKET YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyVen 13 Mai 2011 - 0:56

Jeudi 12 troll face

Yum! >mvq j'ai dépassé le postcount d'abla
merci beaucoup OMA ... snif
Ablationer
Administrateur
Ablationer

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyVen 13 Mai 2011 - 6:57

bof

Death_egg
*Excellent utilisateur*
Death_egg

Projet Actuel : ou qu'elle est passée la barre d'avancement

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyVen 13 Mai 2011 - 11:34

moyen marde

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyVen 13 Mai 2011 - 13:31

Ablationer a écrit:
bof

OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Peanut_butthurt-d18eef7b59
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years EmptyVen 13 Mai 2011 - 13:41

DOUBLE POST DOUBLE POST DOUBLE POST WOOOOOOoooOOOooOO

OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Amazing_story-547e8dc745
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years   OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years Empty

OMA XX:I walk up to a computer, sit down and remain there for 15 years
Page 1 sur 31Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Suivant